Access all the forms you may need as a member of the Trust.

What do you want to do?
  • Make a Health or Dental care claim – Get all Healthcare claim forms on
  • Change your beneficiary- click here for the form and return it to our administrator
  • Request a life event/status change – contact our administrator, Terry Barnard at or 519-587-2000 x225

Can’t find the form you’re looking for on Please contact our administrator.